Everything tastes better in the open air - Lorraine Pascal
Summer hopefully means sunshine and picnics..what a better way to spend those glorious sunny and lazy days than in the park or seaside with family and a couple of friends..Alfresco eating becomes an obsession and what better way to indulge than with a picnic. So why not get your hamper out and head for your favourite picnic spot!
Pack up on delicious sandwiches, veg pies, quiche, side salads, drinks and desserts and enjoy refreshing alfresco meals. Just make sure you keep a few things in mind while preparing a picnic, to keep food simple, tasty and portable. Also prepare dishes which can survive hot temperatures.
Let's plan for the perfect picnic and cherish those moments :)
Guidelines to follow:-
- Prepare any vegetarian picnic food like what is mentioned above plus paratha, pakoda or toasted sandwiches .
- Only vegetarian dishes allowed. Eggs allowed in Baking.
- Multiple fresh entries allowed.
- Link this event announcement on your post. It's Compulsory.
- Use of logo is compulsory .
- Archived entries allowed ONLY if linked with this announcement page and Logo.
- Events starts on 1st July till 31st July 2013.
- You can send entries to our email if link doesn't work jagrutiscookingodyssey1971@
gmail.com with the following details.
2.Your Blog name
5.Picture of your recipe
Also non bloggers can send their entries to my email ID and the subject line with your name, Recipe, and the picture of your recipe.
Happy Cooking :)