It's 28th July today, excited to post recipe for Potluck Party, Cyber Style, dish which I have tried from Shama's blog. She brought this dish for us on 10th July for us. It was a Creamy Mixed Vegetable Soup
It's been very warm weather in UK, so the thought of having a soup was enough to make me. But when we had this soup, I totally forgotten that I am having HOT soup on a HOT day ! Because soup wasn't spicy but just right taste with lots of our favourite vegetables, and without any if's and but's in no time soup was vanished from table with crusty bread for our lunch :)
Thank you Shama for this yummy soup recipe, which I will make again and again during winter times !!
You will need :- ( copying word to word from Shama's blog )
- Butter - few tsps ( I added only 1 tsp )
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Potato - 1 big finely chopped
- Peas - 1/4 cup
- Carrot - 2 finely sliced
- Fresh Cream - 1/2 cup
- Vegetable stock - 2 cups
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Few spring onions
- I also added sweetcorn and green beans .
- 1) Boil vegetables except onion and store the stock .
- 2) Heat butter in a pan . Once melted , saute onions and spring onions till tender .
- 3) Add already boiled vegetables with salt.
- 4 ) Finally , add vegetable stock and fresh cream .Cook in slow flame for few minutes.
- 5) Remove from flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
Happy Cooking :)