In many parts of the world many kids are already on their summer holidays! In the
holidays will start in July. As soon as the holidays are here, one thing for
sure, the Mums are gonna be very busy, especially in cooking. With three
regular meals and above that they’ve got to scratch their head for preparing snacks
too. Obviously when kids are at home they demand for snacks. UK
Same scenario, if you are going on a trip or day outing, mums get paranoid about what to take for snacking! Guests are coming, think about snacks; going to work, we think about snacks.
Snacks are defined as a small portion of food or drink or a light meal, especially one eaten between regular meals. The items can be made from fresh ingredients or leftovers at home.
So, are you preparing any snacks at home? If you are, then why don’t you link up your entries here and show others your best creation!
Guidelines to follow :-
- Snacks can include drinks too (e.g. smoothies, fruit juices, fruit yogurts or ice creams)
- Only vegetarian dishes allowed.Eggs allowed in Baking.
- Multiple fresh entries allowed.
- Link this event announcement on your post. It's Compulsory.
- Use of logo is compulsory .
- Archived entries allowed ONLY if linked with this announcement page and Logo.
- Events starts on 1st June till 30th June 213.
- You can send entries to our email if link doesn't work jagrutiscookingodyssey1971@
gmail.com with the following details.
2.Your Blog name
5.Picture of your recipe
Also non bloggers can send their entries to my email ID and the subject line with your name, Recipe, and the picture of your recipe.
Why wait ? bring some snacks for us !!
Entry from Krithi - Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Happy Cooking :)