Birthday, Anniversaries, house warming ...everyone loves a good party ! Whether you are looking to get your groove on, meet new people or just catch up with old ones, parties are always somewhere on our diaries. The one thing that a party will never be complete without is good food. Unfortunately, it's true that the food can make or break your party so you sure want to get it right!
In past 3 years blogging, through the blogging world I've made so many friends all over the world. So many of them whom I met, few have become a family friend. Many of them I've never met, still we are very good friends and we do chat now and then. Most of the time end we end up getting in conversation about food and compliment each other on our dishes and the phrase "Wish I was your next door neighbour usually comes up :P
We have cooked and shared our dishes with each other and ended up making those dishes in our kitchen too. Ok, so that's all fair and well but how exactly are bloggers across all continents going to meet up to share their recipes? A thought came to my mind and also struck me it would bring joy and fun to host a Potluck Party, Cyber Style in the blogging world @ Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey !
But what exactly are potluck parties? A potluck is a gathering of people where each person or group of people may contribute a dish of food prepared by the person or the group of people, to be shared among the group. A potluck party is a brilliant way to make everyone who attends the party to be the host. Never again is there going to be a time where fussy eaters can't find anything to eat!
I know that still you are scratching your head. How can we host a Potluck party in the Cyber world ? Answer is very easy.......Check out the guidelines !
- JCO is proudly hosting a cyber pot luck party where every blogger is Invited to Bring a dish every month to make new blogger friends, try their dishes and expose your blogs into the cyber world to bring more traffic !
- The vegetarian dishes can range from starters, mains, desserts and drinks, your own or from a cookery book, cooked and posted on your blog and link on my blog on the 10th of every month.
- Eggs allowed in baking.
- Sound so easy doesn't it ? So much Fun right? well I won't let you go that easily..:) here comes the CHALLENGE !
- I will put all the participaents in four group A,B,C,D in Facebook Group.
- After posting your own recipes on 10th every month, you will be cooking other participants dish and post on 28th of same month.
- You won't be paired with anyone, If you're in Group A first cook from A group, when finish with your group A Start from Group B.
- Cook the same recipe which they have cooked and posted for Potluck Party, only this way you can taste their dish.
- First month if you've cooked starter, next moth cook mains, dessert or drinks. So always you cook and bring something diffrent to the party.
- If you're interested and ready to accept this challenge, please email me at Jagrutiscookingodyssey1971@gmail.com so I can arrange a group and we can start the challenge in April.
- Use of logo and link this challenge announcement page both times in your post is MUST.
Let's get ready to have fun and challenge ..waiting for your emails .