Jikoni, Bakudi, Sani, Kasoli......no no no i am not going insane here, when i came UK after getting married I heard all these alien words first time in my life.....and of course "Hakuna Matata Bana"....in my DH's family they speak these words, yes they are East African language...also ate first time Kasoli Curry too...my SIL makes this curry really beautifully and I have learnt it from her and made it enormous times...she makes it without onion and garlic, I added a onion-garlic. My family loves it this version too!
You will need:-
- 3-4 Cobs of corn(i used frozen, much easy)
- 3/4 cup peanuts(powderd in a mixi)
- 1/2 cup onoion-garlic puree
- 2 tbsp green chilli-ginger paste
- 3/4 cup tomato puree
- 1tsp red chilli powder
- 2tsp dry coriander and cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp tumeric powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- 2tbsp oil
- fresh chopped coriander(i used frozen,runout of fresh stock)
- Cook cobs in Microwave for 10 minutes with few spoons of water.
- Cut into small pieces.(easy to eat)