Lately I have been caught up in an unexpected emergency in the family and was wrapped up in constantly running around the place that I completely avoided my baby and had no intentions of posting anything for a while.
But then, an email from Lisa of Lisa's Kitchen reminded me that I am the host of the MLLA for the month of July 2015. I quickly picked up my laptop after almost four weeks, wiped the dust from it and I was delighted to be drafting a post for my blog.
It has been ages since I have hosted an any event on JCO, and I am excited and honored to host the most popular event in the food blogger world - My Legume Love Affair for the July 2015. As known as MLLA, this event which spotlights on Legume, has been running since 2008, created by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook. Currently this event is successfully running by Lisa of Lisa's Kitchen and for the month of July I am thrilled to host the 85th edition.
As we all know, this event centered upon Legume, and that can be beans, pulses, lentils, tofu or chickpea flour. There are a variety of types of lentils and beans used and different styles they are made in. So, let's start our love affair for Legume and start cooking with them. To make this event successful JCO needs your help and support, I am inviting you to take part in this event.
Rules and Guidelines for this event
- Cook and post a vegetarian or vegan, sweet or savoury dish on your blog, as long as the main ingredient is the Legume, in the month of July 2015.
- Please link my this event announcement page , Susan's page and Lisa's page ( It's a compulsory )
- One entry per blogger.
- This event closes on 31st of July 2015 .
- If you already have suitable entry archived, please update, repost and send it along linking back to this event page and also Susan's and Lisa's page too.
- Any queries please mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please link your entry below.
Thank you for stopping by and reading this post :)